This is a journal I will be keeping to document my experiences, both successful and unsuccessful, in beekeeping. This will be my first year, 2011, keeping bees. We'll see how it goes. I will be keeping bees naturally, letting them build on foundationless frames, and without medication. This is also my first blog I have ever done and I am by no means a journalist or English major. So, if you see grammatical errors of any and all kinds don't be surprised. The looks of things on the blog will probably change several times before I come up with something that I like.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My email is on "Backwards"

I recently emailed "Backwards Beekeepers" with a couple of questions and some compliments.  I got a reply back a little while ago answering my questions and they let me know the email was gonna be on their blog.  It may not be much to some, but I thought it was pretty nice. (I was actually very excited.) The email can be seen here.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog (and the buzz from Backwards Beekeepers!) Really like the look of your blog. So cool you are going foundationless and treatment-free. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your compliments. It was very kind of you. I really don't have much to post about yet. I am currently reading The complete Idiot's Guide to Beekeeping and am learning from it. I will probably be posting soon about a few of the things that I have learned from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the blog too :) I'm glad you got the attention because it's given me another beekeeping blog to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I have had a number of page views since they posted on their blog. I hope folks will continue to view my blog and find it interesting enough to keep viewing it. I love getting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is always nice :) I will definitely keep reading.

    ReplyDelete